Terms & Conditions
Coco B Wellness General Terms and Conditions
Coco B Wellness LLC (CBW), is a retreat hosting and retreat facilitation company based in the USA and conducting business in Mexico. CBW hosts retreats in various properties of which the principals may or may not be affiliated as owners or partners and has independent contracts with such properties for hosting events and providing support services in the various locations.
CBW rents such properties and facilitates retreats on the behalf of ¨hosts¨ in various forms of fitness, nutrition, or other areas and solely on behalf of the ¨Hosts¨. A retreat ¨Host¨ or ¨Renter¨ is one who has or is marketing and is facilitating a retreat for the benefit of their ¨attendees¨ aka ¨guests¨ and/ or ¨participants¨.
HOST & GUEST REQUIREMENTS:
¨Hosts¨ & ¨Guests¨ certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems that preclude or restrict their participation in the retreat and state that they are of reasonable physical fitness and able to participate without unreasonable restriction. Hosts and Guests assume ¨all¨ personal risks of participation in the retreat and on the property and other areas and locations related to the retreat.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND HOLD HARMLESS:
Guests acknowledge that the retreat is, or may be an extreme test of physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for serious injury. All Guests and retreat Attendees or Participants, as well as Hosts or anyone affiliated with the Host, agree to the following: All such participants shall hold harmless Go MX LLC, Coco B Wellness (CBW) and any and all other partners or related companies, or companies affiliated with their owners, partners, including but not limited to the hosting location, villas, hotels, hospitality provider, and any and all employees.
Further CBW, GO MX LLC, GO MX 2 LLC along with its partners Coco b Isla, Casa Coco, and any and all of its partners employees etc., cannot be responsible or liable for any injury, illnesses, loss or damage of property, obligations derived from travel arrangements, or disruption of program due to circumstances beyond our control. It is recommended that guests purchase travel, medical, and cancellation insurance prior to travelling.
Hosts and Guests shall not use the property outside of permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, dangerous, illegal, or improper purposes. Additionally, guests agree to act in a respectful manner and not cause annoyance or disruption to other participants.
CBW, GO MX LLC, GO MX 2 LLC, along with its partners Coco b Isla, Casa Coco, and any and all of its partners employees etc. are not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings and we reserve the right to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. Any Host, Renter, Guest, or Attendee, or other will be required to vacate the property and without refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
Signing of this contract or payment of a deposit (either by Host, Guest or Attendee) is deemed as full and final acceptance of the terms and conditions for Hosting or attending a retreat with CBW, GO MX LLC, GO MX 2 LLC (aka Coco B Yoga & Wellness) along with its partners Coco b Isla, Casa Coco, and any and all of its partners employees etc., their properties, locations, or affiliate locations.
By Signing you agree to indemnify the owners, shareholders, contractors, agents, representatives, parent company, any/or any affiliated company, from and against any claim and all liability in the event of illness, injury, or death on or adjacent to the premises during the term of this agreement and stay at the property, or after, and resulting from any cause whatsoever.
Additionally, Host, Guest, or Attendee, or Renter will indemnify the same for loss of personal property or belongings, resulting from your residence or your guests’ residence in any of the aforementioned properties or related excursions.
Host, Guest, Attendee, Renter, etc., also acknowledges that third party contractors with respect to transport, events, excursions, food and beverage, etc., are third party contractors are independent of CBW and any of its direct companies and/ or affiliates.
Host, Guest, Attendee, Renter, etc., further agrees to indemnify the aforementioned from any harm, illness, death, or other circumstance that may result while at the property or other location when or in the care of any third party whether or not accompanied by a representative of CBW or any of its affiliate companies.
Host, attendee, guest, renter, etc., further agrees that renter is responsible and liable for, and will pay upon request, any damages that occur to the premises due to renter and/ or renter’s guest misuse and or negligent use of the premise.
Standard safety precautions for renters apply for the pool and residence/complex. Your acceptance of this agreement and its terms are inclusive of but not limited to following such practices for the term of your rental and stay, and specifically acknowledging that adults are responsible for under age members of the group.
The following is a list of services provided by third parties on behalf of hosts, attendees, and guests and coordinated and paid for by guest or by Coco B Wellness or its affiliates on behalf of such ¨hosts¨, ¨guests¨, and ¨attendees¨:
A) All guest communications in advance of travel including shuttle coordination, room allocation, billing, payment plan schedule.
B) Airport transfers from Cancun Airport to Puerto Juarez or other locations as determined by the event/retreat
C) All excursions are performed and operated by third party vendors and not Coco B Wellness nor any of its partners or affiliates
D) Ferry transportation from Puerto Juarez to Isla Mujeres or from other ports and either by commercial line aka Ultramar, or other contracted private party are not performed by Coco B Wellness nor any of its partners or affiliates
E) Taxi or Van transportation to Coco B Wellness location or any location on island or in transit related to such event or retreat, or any other outing or excursion initiated by an attendee or host.
F) Meals and beverages as noted in specific guest agreement outside of Coco B Wellness location, accommodation, or that of partners or affiliates
G) Yoga, wellness, exercise classes and instruction as outlined in retreat profile or participated in by attendees or host
H) Massage or spa treatments
I) Island snorkel & excursion with lunch (Cultural Excursion off Island subject to retreat length & contract) or any other excursion via land or boat to a multiple of locations on island, off island, or in the region
J) Meals out and prepared by a third party other than by Coco B Wellness or its partners of affiliates or related or affiliate locations.
K) Any and all third-party offerings.
As a result of such services provided by any of the aforementioned or other third parties, GO MX LLC, Coco B Wellness, and its partners or affiliates or affiliate locations will have no liability from any harm, death or other circumstance that may result from the service provided by said third parties. CBW will apply it best effort to coordinate and support any claim from the participants but will not be held liable in any case for accident, harm or death occurring from the above-mentioned services.
WEATHER AND TRIP INSURANCE:
GO MX LLC /Coco B Wellness, the owners and all affiliates aforementioned are not responsible for inconvenience related to power or other utility outages. The hurricane season is from June 1 to November 30 every year. In the event of a hurricane, bad weather conditions, or other acts of god, the GO MX LLC / Coco B Wellness / villas, locations, and owners:
· At their discretion provide any refunds.
· Are not responsible for finding alternate lodging for the Renter, Host, or Guest
· Are not responsible for Renter, Host, or Guest financial losses related to transportation or alternate lodging.
· Recommend that Renter, Host, or Guest get trip cancellation insurance from one of the several companies that offer it, such as insuremytrip.com
· Are not required but will make best efforts to accommodate an alternate date for such event
LOST ITEMS AND OTHER LOCATION POLICIES - PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING AS HOST OR GUEST
· Please turn off AC when the doors/windows are open or when you are out of the room.
· No paper or other products in the WC, please use the wastepaper basket.
· No glass by the pool.
· We are not licensed to have guests using the kitchen, please no food preparation.
· Please keep track of your beverages, also note that bar tabs are due in cash unless otherwise specified.
· We do not allow unregistered guests.
· All our properties are smoke-free, smoking inside will result in a $250 USD cleaning fee. If you smoke, please smoke outside and away from the entrances and common spaces.
· The cost of lost key is $40.00 USD.
· The use of paddle board and kayaks is free of charge. Please ask for assistance getting them in or out of the water (if needed) and do not leave equipment at the beach. Any loss or damage beyond normal wear and tear will be charged to your bill. Thank you in advance for helping us maintain the water equipment in good condition.
· The island in general is very safe, however there is petty theft. CBW and its partner companies or affiliates are not responsible for lost or stolen valuables. Safe boxes are provided in every guest suite. Please use the safe boxes to insure the security of your valuables, including but not limited to cell phones, electronics, and other valuables, passports, and wallets. All such items should be kept away and out of plain sight.
· The properties are locked on behalf of the guests in the evening, It is required that hosts and guests lock up the villa after hours or if it is unattended by staff at any point during the day.
· We have a security guard on the property from 10 PM – 7 AM.
· We are in a residential neighborhood which restricts loud music and noise past 11:30 pm.
· Check in time is at 3pm.
· Checkout time from the room is at 11:00.
COCO B WELLNESS RETREAT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pertaining to: Retreat Host, Attendee, Attendees booked by retreat host, Attendees booked by Coco B Wellness, and any and all other paying or non-paying guests regardless of the booking portal or payment method.
· When Securing a booking with Coco b Wellness – Host /Attendee or others reservations are not confirmed until deposit payment is received.
· Retreat host reservations are not confirmed until deposit payment is received as follows. 30% of minimum occupancy for STANDARD Package or as specified in separate Host contract terms.
· If you are a host or attendee your booking or reservation is not secured without a confirmation vie email from Coco B Wellness, we travel or one of our representatives, or by a confirmed receipt of payment and a signed ¨HOST contract¨. (See ¨Host¨ contract)
· Host confirmations are done via email after receipt of deposit unless otherwise agreed in writing.
· Attendee confirmations are done via email after receipt of deposit
· Attendees booking directly with host shall be confirmed by the host and room placement is subject to host conditions.
· Host booking will include a terms of retreat addendum specific to the event and host including but not limited to dates, options for date moves, room pricing and retreat inclusions, payment policies for host and reservations payments, deposit policies, etc.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT POLICIES FOR ¨HOSTS¨ - GENERAL GUIDELINES (UNLESS SPECIFIED IN ¨HOST¨CONTRACT) :
• 30% due on reservation and confirmation
• 20% due within 180 days of arrival
• Balance due within 60 days of arrival.
• Any alternatives to the aforementioned terms shall be outlined in specific host contract.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT POLICIES FOR ATTENDEES
• 50% due on reservation and confirmation to secure room reservation.
• Balance due within 60 days of arrival
• Payment plans subject to other specified terms
• NOTE: Payment plans are available to participants on an individual basis, with a 5% additional fee added on financed portion.
NOTE: All deposits are NON- Refundable.
ROOM PLACEMENT POLICIES
Depending on your specific retreat room allocation may occur in a number of manners subject to the retreat host or booking process. If attendees are given the option for a specific room choice the payment will be processed accordingly, and room assignment based on room preference. In the case of double, triple, or other occupancy request for a specific room, when occupancy is selected without designated roommate request, Coco B Wellness will make allocations of rooms as necessary in equal or better accommodations category at no additional expense to the attendee and reserve the right to alter a room request to accommodate additional attendees. In the case of a room selection change by Coco b Wellness a partial refund may be granted base on the requirement for a modified room selection. A room change for a specified room will not result in a breach of contract by Coco B Wellness. In any case best efforts will be made to insure the preferred and specified accommodation. Any such change will be confirmed in writing via email and prior to arrival whenever possible.
We reserve the right to process appropriate room allocations according to single, double, triple, and quadruple requirements, Coco B Wellness is acting on the behalf of host and is not responsible for the allocation of rooms except as directed by the retreat host. This policy may vary dependent on individual agreements. In the event that a room is selected via Coco B Wellness booking engine subject to specific occupancy restrictions or pricing, Coco B Wellness reserves the right to modify room placement to accommodate such situation. In the event that 2 parties book double occupancy and one of the participants cancels, Coco B Wellness reserves the right to assign room placement accordingly or for participant to accept the cost of single occupancy at their discretion. Any such change will be confirmed in writing via email when and where time permits and in the case of changes within 72 hours of arrival date, notice may occur upon arrival.
INCLUSION OF SERVICES (As per specific contract and in writing)
Coco B Wellness provides all-inclusive programs for hosts and attendees however each retreat is designed specifically to accommodate the host preferences. An addendum to these terms and conditions shall accompany all Host confirmations and Coco B Wellness will act in accordance with the terms outlined here or specific to the Host requirements.
CHANGE OF SERVICES OR TEACHER / ATTENDEE
Coco B Wellness reserve the right to make necessary changes to various components of the itinerary or inclusions based on but not limited to weather, occupancy, availability, etc. and without notice or compensation considering fair and equal value. In the unlikely event of a change in teacher or host, Coco B Wellness will substitute a suitable replacement with as little impact to the program as possible.
Coco B Wellness is not responsible for the costs associated with a mandatory change in ¨host¨ or retreat facilitator when the event is not hosted by Coco B Wellness. Any such change will be at the expense of the contracted Host, who will subsequently forfeit all previously agreed upon pay per student and any additional agreed upon bonus pay.
In the unlikely event that the contracted property is not available for any unforeseeable reason, Coco B Wellness reserves the right to amend the location provided equal or similar accommodations and amenities are provided and not requiring air transport revisions. If such accommodations and retrat itinerary is deemed not possible, then Coco B Wellness will accommodate the attendees according to the refunds in these terms and conditions.
CANCELATIONS BY COCO B WELLNESS OR ITS AFFILIATES
We are not to be held responsible for changes in itinerary beyond our control, including those changes caused by weather or hurricanes, any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike.
A retreat cancelled by a ¨host¨ will not incur any refund for host or participant from Coco B Wellness.
We do not provide any refunds associated with flight cancelations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war.
If a retreat is cancelled by Coco B Wellness for any circumstance, we will offer a total refund including $150 USD change fee credit against future booking to accommodate for airline ticket change fee. The participant may elect to apply their deposit and payments towards another Coco B Wellness retreat.
PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY:
PAYMENT POLICIES FOR HOSTS AND THEIR ATTENDEES (For hosts processing their own booking and their respective attendees)
Any attendee making a reservation, deposit, and payments to a designated host and not through the Coco B Wellness booking portal, acknowledges that the host has taken funds on behalf of the attendee and the attendee holds the ¨Host¨ responsible for making any and all payments required on the behalf of attendee to Coco B Wellness. Also ¨HOSTS ¨ acknowledge that they have made their guests aware of the Coco B Wellness policies regarding weather and cancellations and all of Coco B Wellness policies regarding non refundable deposits, and have recommended guests purchase trip insurance to cover any unforeseen situations and from a reputable company such as insuremytrip.com.
· Student and Teacher Deposits are nonrefundable unless otherwise agreed by separate addendum
· It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure all appropriate travel documents are held and that all applicable entry requirements are met.
· Coco B Wellness LLC reserves the right to cancel or postpone any retreat that does not meet the contracted minimum number of participants (if applicable). Such attendance requirements are agreed between the event ¨Host¨ and Coco B Wellness, or directly with Coco B Wellness in the event of hosting their own retreat. Please be aware of the minimum attendance requirements prior to booking your reservation.
Attendees should note that in some cases HOSTS are relying on confirmation of their attendees and such payments in order to cover apportion of the host required deposit. Both hosts and attendees have acknowledged that such deposit by host or portion or all from attendee is a non-refundable deposit and in the event of change or cancellation, the HOST shall be responsible to the attending party for any and all clains.
In the event that a Host has not met minimum enrolment requirements for a given retreat, Coco B Wellness may elect to open spaces for the retreat in order to fill vacancies at the facility and in some cases when a retreat is billed as SOLO or PROVATE retreat. In the case of SOLO or PRIVATE retreat it is the sole responsibility of the HOST to sell the minimum required spots in order to comply with the attendance minimums. In the event that Coco B Wellness sells additional spaces to attendees and provided the host attendance requirements are not met, the host will not receive a ¨mark up¨ associated with the attendee, nor shall that attendee count towards the total enrolment for the purposes of calculating bonus payments. In the event that the Hosts enrolment meets the minimum requirement then each participants attendance will result in a payment to the host equal to the host mark up or as agreed in separate addendum.
Deadlines related and specific to bonus and payment structure: (Please see Host addendum)
ADDITIONAL TERMS (COCO B WELLNESS IN HOUSE):
HOST, GUEST , or ATTNEDEE NAME
(Specific to the attendee via the WeTravel booking page)
(Date of deposit via WeTravel or via payment to HOST)